Last Updated: February 28, 2015
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: We will not collect any personally identifiable (e.g. name, email address) information unless you voluntarily submit that information.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may also collect and record non-personally identifiable information, which is information that does not personally identify you. This information can include, among other things, information on how many visits each page receives, user-specific information on what pages on the site were visited and for how long. This also includes certain types of technical information such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, your mobile device, your wireless carrier, the type and version of browser you are using, the operating system you are using, the search terms you use, download errors, page response times, and technical interaction information regarding scrolling, clicks, and other methods used to browse the site’s pages.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(1) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may use your non-personally identifiable information to evaluate use of and improve our Services, for internal business or marketing purposes, or for any other business purpose. We may use your non-personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from other customers or sources.
COOKIES AND PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING
(2) Do Not Track Features: Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). For a variety of other reasons, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices.
OTHER USES AND INFORMATION
(1) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email.
PUBLIC FORUMS AND LINKS
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our Services, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your personally identifiable information is compromised, we may notify you by email (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last email address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. If you have any questions or concerns about the security of our Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products we may recommend or reference via our Services and/or advertisements you may see while using our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website, and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information through these websites.
CONTACT AND OPT-OUT INFORMATION
When contacting us, please include your name, address, city, state, zip code, and phone number to ensure we can process the request. We will process your request promptly, but please note that you may receive additional contacts before your name removal or change takes effect. We also may not be able to fulfill some requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.